Monday, March 13, 2006

My first time to write a blog so here goes.....

I used to have my own Eikawa school in Nishi-Akashi but had too many problems with the place I was renting. Then I got work close to where I live in Motomachi so I decided to close the school. Some of the students had become good friends and they begged me to continue an English circle for them and their children. Also at that time my cousin was planning to come to Japan for a year so I rented the house.

The place is a 2-storey semi-detached house in a quiet farming area just 10 minutes walk to JR Nishi-Akashi station -15min to Kobe or Himeji, 38min to Osaka +only 3hrs to Tokyo by shinkansen!

Close to supermarket and shops, cafes, restaurants + 24hour convenience store.

The house has two entrances:
The 1st floor is your 1LDK with small private bathroom
(bedroom is 6 large size tatami mats)

The other entrance goes to the stairs for the 2nd floor (2 rooms and a verandah), which I use about two afternoons/evenings a week. If your relatives or friends visit Japan we can organize these rooms as short-term guest rooms. Of course you can use the verandah whenever I am not there.

It is an unfurnished place as is normal in Japan but I bought light fittings, stove, fridge and basic stuff for my cousin.

Long-term contract(at least 1 year) for quiet single person.
39,500 yen month (No key money but do need a refundable deposit)
Pay for your own utilities/Internet

No pets allowed but maybe if you have an old indoor cat we can find a way to hide it :)

If you are looking for a place you can have home-parties and entertain friends, play loud music and be a typical "gaijin", then this is NOT the place for you :) But if you need a quiet, but really convenient, place to escape to after work then this might be what you are looking for. Being a farming area = lots of free organic veg and of course free fresh air :)

I really do not need a tenant but I have lived in Japan for a long time and I know the challenges of being a foreigner in this confusing country. I like to help people who have similar lifestyles or interests to me so I need to know a little about you please.


please contact me:
*by e-mail:

nippon [[ ]] gal [[ at symbol ]] yahoo [[ dot ]] com [[ dot ]] au

*or write to Kayly, Nonoue 2-5-4 #2, Akashi, Japan 673-0017 (I only go there on Wednesdays +Thursdays, so sorry it might take about a week before you hear from me)

No comments: